my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Insecurities


I am pretty confidence with the way I hold myself up. In certain situation I did well! Despite all those, I am very insecure until to certain point its unbearable ( I need help!) LOL. Here’s my head to toe lists;
1. My hair never will be any longer even when I’m using the most expensive hair care in salon.
2. My skin’s getting darker by days. (It’s not tanned okay, its dark. black dark!)
3. Nose and etcetera...no comment. It’s a give, and I have nothing against the Higher power.
4. Okay now comes the worst part of this, my neck to the body part. urghhh..fat fat fat. Yes it’s my fault i didn’t do my work out. But I’m too good in making excuses for myself.
5. I have boobies...(means small boobs!) body fat, everywhere around my belly. Hahahaha
6. Owwhh hard to mention my flabby arms.
7. Then there goes my flabby thigh. Or should I describe it as unattractive??
8. Short legs..very unsuitable for my body...
Ahhh..it’s always felt so good after mourning about ourselves...but somehow I feel very bad doing so. For me complaining mean ungrateful. ceywahh

No comments:

Post a Comment