my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Thursday, May 12, 2011

blahh moment

Once a month, for real, I always had this mood swings...If you're close to me then you'll get what I mean...it's not that something I am proud of or nothing that i actually detest in that...somehow during this period I came to a sense that I am discovering myself more, but in an uncontrollable ways...not by throwing tantrums I mean, but something very close from that...

Lets just get to the real point of this updates then...from the deepest darkest from any arteries it might be in my heart (I let go of the real anatomy studies long ago as you might see) I really do want to apologise for my every deeds and beings during these period of swings and for any tantrums I ever threw to anyone...especially to those I care the most...Its hard I know, but please deal and stay with me.Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment