my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Thursday, July 21, 2011

hewow

look at my title...oh yes i am acting cute here. Its been so long since i dint do my updates kan...i am so lazy and all sorts...

oh yaa im on my short holiday no, but sadly im totally broke and broke lah...i have no idea on what to update about,this post is just because my darling made me to do so..

btw,i have lots of works to do...but guess what?i didnt do anything (kasi berat my beg balik cuti la kan)

and on this post i'd promise myself to not to be so emotional...again macam dulu-dulu my moods swing is taking over one more time.

forgive me for this short updates peeps..............its just that i have nothing much to share,(well i lead a normal live bha, happy sometimes,sad sometimes, constantly angry, and rushing over deadlines always!)

but anyway, if theres times, experiences, and important things i'll sure update...have a blast everyday and God bless...muahhh

No comments:

Post a Comment