my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Thursday, April 26, 2012

random shot

I am always this normal predictable, go by the rules kind of person...the whole life (like seriously..no joke). I feel save this way. Very save. I had not lose anything or at least no major loses or regrets all this while. I am this 'mummy's" girl...Pretty much,but not embarrassed by the fact.

I listen to the "Bublé" kind of music, more to romance or romantic comedy type of movies ( enjoy the crying much) that kind. Yes what's the point of pointing this? I do not know. What say you?

Goshh who am I asking here? I am not sharing what I have here with a lot of people. I do not want it and do not wish too. Just not in the mean time. Oh and I am not in any position to change too. I love being who I am now, and I am very secure of whatever place or position I am in...except of my constant "kemalasan" lah...guess because I have not much to share, and it is almost dawn where it is a good time for self reflection kan?

Okay that is it, and lastly I would like to recall bit on the resolutions for the year being (please refer to my un-updated new year resolution). To be honest I myself, am not in the condition to refer, so let just say that again for the 'i don't know how many time' of times I am far from any of the resolutions and I gained weight (I blame the mamaks'). So to not let myself or anyone down I hoped this updates will do it, but no worries it won't be shut down. It's not me. I don't ran of responsibility even if I am lack of it. So, until the very then then .

No comments:

Post a Comment