my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Saturday, May 29, 2010

BATTLEFIELD!





I adore Scarlett Johansson. The movies, the features, the boobies and especially the BODY..loving every part of it.

Awww how I wish it's mine..this few weeks are stressful. I'm having battle against myself to fight for those bods...yaaahh I ate a lot, and I did try to control what I eat (it's NOT easy as I'm at home and I cook for everyone). As I'm doing all those YOYO-diet and exercising thing, I realized that as we grew older it's not easy to maintain or even getting back to what you use to have before as a teenage or kids.

Looking back to the past, how I wish I could understand the consequences of eating a balanced diet and not what you want..ahhhhh I want those BODS badly. So badly I don't know what to do..

But despite all that, I still think that it's not the super skinny that I wanted. I supports healthy lifestyle and adores SUPER SEXY BODY..wish me luck on that



No comments:

Post a Comment