my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Saturday, June 26, 2010

; ))

Doing nothing currently.So i decided to pay a visit here..urmm today nothing much,just doing my usual chores except the breakfast with my Anne..owhh ya the boyfiee will be coming next month..can't wait!

OH Oh! got something to share here.Last night i watched the Friday night movie on tv2.urmm if i'm not mistaken GUESS WHO'S COMING TO DINNER.it was a movie in the 50-ties maybe.about mix marriage between a coloured man and caucasian women.. alarr malas pula mau taip lagi..but my point is,the plot and the conflict were that simple..BUT it's packed with moral values and still giving me some impact..SO TRUE!

And same goes with one other move that i've watched few years back TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD (it was a black and white film!).and it's adapted from a all time favourite book.simple plot but packed with excitement and something that make you think..and at some point,I'm wondering why are certain movies nowadays seems to be complicated and sorts(you understand me right?) but in the end not well conclude (i mean bad ending..or so predictable one). so boring bha kan..and that are the other reason why i'm very choosy when it's come to paying for an expensive ticket at the cinema...

uhuu panjang pula this post kan..sorry for my mess and the language..I'll improve..till then..muahhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment