my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Saturday, December 4, 2010

14 days detox

I've been making few changes in my routine lately. I failed my diet program for sure, holiday is so tempting...

I've been neglecting my facebook for few days already, just to unwind... it helps a lot though, i slept a little early, spend times with the family, long phone calls with MHBD(we fight less), i cook more!, my headache were gone, and all those are more then needed to make me happy.

Something changing here. Really. positive changes of course. I'm less moody (or maybe it's just not the time yet)

And lastly, flipping back at my older post i realised that I'm lacked of photos and my background make it a lot difficult to read ( who's reading anyway kan?) so, I'm thinking of doing a photo blogging... will that be fair? "punch your chest,ask what you want to eat" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment