my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Saturday, August 6, 2011

...

i got complains for not updating..again...;))
...let me just start with where i'd stop...

So,few things happened...but all started at the very first meeting while we're on outing with friends,my friends,his friends too...so that's it...my sweet talker made his first move and there goes the part (im not ok with sharing it here..sorry peeps.)

so it goes on for a certain time, and on the 2nd outing together with our friends, he proposed(not the kawin punya proposed okeh)haha i remembered that act cute face he made (so funny la you love), i'm not sure of what to say to him,so i decided to give him a try...soooo, in my next post i'm going to share bout the trial part...and the funniest pat for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment