my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Sunday, August 14, 2011

teheeee

Urmmm i don't really know where i'd stop the last time..so lazy to check back...hehehe

So there goes our relationship story(i mean how it started la kan)...aiyoo so lazy to update owwhhbut what to do, i've been neglecting this blog for so long.

Bha ok, there in my previous post I'd told you how our relationship started...till today it had been 2 years 6 months and 29 days of 'love hate(not really hate)' relationship of us...hahha see see i've been cutting every single detail out kan? sorry im a very slow typist bhaaa...i don't really like to type because of that.

All along we've been together sure we'd got lots of things we'd been through and experienced together, just don't ask...get into a relationship this long (or some maybe longer) and experience it yourself...It's a bitter sweet journey no one can tell you...;))

Oh yes, a little bit about our rough patches,yes yes we've been through that too...in a solid relationship it is never impossible or the other 'women' to take place...and that's the hardest part for me so far...real hard... but thanks God, I'd always believed in giving a second chances (i mean to everyone,in every circumstances). It's kind of hard at first but surely it'll cure with times...there's always a bigger things apart from fear of things might be happening again, but trust got it all.

My dear beloved readers(if any), love is a very decent and humble thing to experience...I may have a little to share, but I'm truly grateful I have mine and in my prayer i want it to last. So lets fall in love, sit back and enjoy every moment of it... there always someone for every one of us...cheers


1 comment:

  1. Stopping by your page and wishing you a Happy Merdeka Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete