my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012

Oh hi this is a very pending updates.I'd promise to update earlier, but well yeah I didn't.
Okay let this entry be about my resolutions.To be honest I am not a person with new year resolutions(oh except for the weight issues part) but anyway this year I'd decided to let that go...mmm yeah I will do that. And here goes my list;

1. To be content- means to not to hope for happiness to much. I think I'd always dreams too much hope too much and wanted things to go on my way too much. I expected too much in things but nothings really goes our way in this world. It's not that I'm a perfectionist lah, but it sure makes me looked like I am so self centered and selfish much kan? so that's why. Besides, I think by settling at the "content" state will help me be more calm??uhh maybe..let's see.

2. Do some saving- ahh it's all about KACHINGGG... year of a dragon brings prosperity???really? hope so...but it's my plan to saves money this year...for anything lahh..I don't know

3. Vacation vacation vacation- I really have to go somewhere this year...I've been dreaming a lot.ahh again it's all about how much I can save, and looks like I have to be content with where my money would bring me.

4. Be productive- Urmm of course la not in the sense of making babies...not this year. I'm thinking of something else...charity?whatever..

5. Be healthy- This got some sort of connection with number 4 I think, exercise more...eat healthily yahhh and things like that.

6. ...
and these lists will continues with time ;)) see ya

2 comments: