my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My boyfriend called me last night, he told me that some of his friends doesn't even know that we are even together..hello it's almost 3 years you guys(girls)...but screw you all...I didn't even know how you look like. So why I should care..and now that they knew,much better la kan?? at least there's somebody else to help me to remind that he's aren't available ;))LOL...but but but suddenly he mentioned that they said I look more like his older sister rather then his other half..



duuii gini kah???tidak mahu

but but but that's not the point...I've been doing some thinking all night long, do I really looked that old??or should I look like this or is this the definition of young to them?


eiii it's not that I detest this kind of beauty...but it's just not me. Why should I be someone else?
I'm not going to 'badmouthing' or judged others la but I think this is what youthful look looks like to most people...

oh oh lets talk about the second picture there's no way on earth I'm going to be like her...can you imagine?hahha..so lazy to elaborate more..I have a lot in mind actually...about this topic I mean...anyway never mind, just assume that this post as some random post that shows that I'm quite pissed off. LOL

p/s: i never claimed any rights to any of these pictures...I just don't have any efforts to edit or watermarks my picture...let us just be wise and pretend that we knew the purposed of pictures in someone's else blog...peace ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment