my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

gong xi fa cai



SMILING**

Awhh it was the happiest CNY in my entire ages (ohh please I'm over exaggerating ). After a hard painful 5 months of waiting, yes we've met. I am more in love then ever before ( ahh again with my over described ).

It was a very special gathering for me. Very.

I am an unsecured, selfish, over protecting, old fashioned, and a rude lover. Yes I am, and due the 'hard to change' flaws of mine it was a very difficult path for both of us. Lots of patches, misunderstanding and sorts......I know it's hard for him too.

But I am just human...I have flaws, I bet everybody does. I accepted his. So does him. It makes us stronger. Harder. Closer. Well improved; by days...he supported me and so do I...I'm trying my best. for both of us...

Unfortunately we did not take that much photo for me to share here ( too happy to take photo ;)) )...but a photo worth a thousand words bha kan ;))
this man makes my world goes round;


No comments:

Post a Comment