my little pieces

My photo
sarawak, Malaysia
i am made up of common things

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What do you think about changes?

Let's hear me mumble tonight because I have a very big issues with changes, but let emphasis that I am not a big fan of changes...in anything...especially when it comes to me alone.

I love thing that is well planned or rather organised (even if I'm not that organised) but I do love being organised, being put into some fixed plan (but sure I have to be informed earlier lah, I'd just told you about how I hate changes anyway kan?)
I doesn't really care about following a rule, it's a responsibility anyway; for good. Ah yes I admit that when it comes to rules which involved patient, it was the hardest.

Yeahh but well, things doesn't always go on our way as much as we want them to be... things will always CHANGE.They said rules are made to be broken anyway. Plan changes;( oh yeah it's raining we're not going to the beach.). People that we care changes;( I don't love you anymore,yes I've change). Even the mother nature itself; (enough said with the earthquakes and all sorts) and as a human not much we can do about it.But anyway, I don't want things to change. I want them to be as it was.

Back to where all these begun,I actually hated the fact that things doesn't goes according to the way I wanted them to be...It pissed me off...really

I don't want things to change. I don't want to get my plan cancel. I don't want any loves to fade. I don't want any disaster in any part of the world...

But who am I really?who I really am to detest?I'm just human. I want humane things. But Lord God always have a better plan. And maybe changes are God's good gifts ;))

No comments:

Post a Comment